Basic Financial Model Template (free)

Request form at the end of this page

Our company offers a few basic financial models free of charge. These models cover all the basic functions, allowing you to experiment with numbers and get a feel for your business.

 Our free templates are great for a start, but they might not cover everything your business needs. That’s why we also offer customized financial modeling services that are tailored to your unique business. We hope that by trying out our free models, you’ll see the value in our services and consider booking with us in the future.

Income Statement

The income statement shows the company's revenue, expenses, and profitability over a specific period.

Cashflow Statement

The cash flow statement shows how much cash a company has generated or used during a specific period, from operating activities, investing activities, and financing activities.

Balance Sheet

The balance sheet is a financial statement that shows a company's assets, liabilities, and equity at a specific point in time, providing a snapshot of its financial position.

E-Commerce Financial Plan Template Example - Income Statetment

Financial Model Structure

Assumption Sheet

In this section, you input all of the crucial assumptions for the financial plan, such as prices, costs, and investments. This table acts as the central control for the entire financial model.

Calculation Sheet / Model Sheet

The calculation tab is where all the number crunching takes place, organized into different blocks such as Revenue, Cost of Goods Sold, Staff, Depreciation, and more.

Annual Financial Statements

The financial plan outlines the expected income, cash flow, and assets and liabilities for a period of 5 years through the Income Statement, Cash Flow Statement, and Balance Sheet.

Excel File / Google Sheets

We provide you with an editable Excel financial model file, which includes all the relevant segments and formulas for reconciliation. You'll be able to update the model yourself and make changes as needed.

PDF Reports

Our financial models are designed to be easily printable, making it easy for you to share your plan with partners, banks, and investors.

Our financial modeling services

Remote / Onside Meetings

We offer both remote and on-site services at your location, using effective tools such as Teams, Zoom, and Excel Live to guarantee a smooth and productive work process.

Simply formulas & calculations

We offer a service that prioritizes simplicity and user-friendliness in financial modeling. Our models are designed to be easily followed and edited by our clients, without the use of overly complicated formulas.

Industry best practice

We offer a comprehensive business case development service, ensuring accuracy and informative results. Our financial model checklist guarantees the correct form and logical flow in the creation of the business case.

Modular Design Approach

We provide customized financial modeling services for your business. Our process involves utilizing pre-built and proven "Building-blocks" for about 70% of the model, while the remaining 30% will be tailored specifically to meet the unique requirements of your business model.

We create financial models for various types of projects and business

Customized Financial Model

As a service we provide, we conduct an initial workshop to assess your business model and determine the best approach to simulate your company's financials. Our goal is to ensure that the financial plan accurately reflects your business, making it a valuable tool for planning and decision-making.
SaaS / Subscription Business
E-Commerce Business

Fill in the form to get the basic financial model